What is Board Challenge ?
Eligibility For Board Challenge
- Applicants must be a HSC Candidates.
- If you have failed in the exam, you would able to apply for this.
- Even, if you are promoted but want to improve your GPA Result, you can apply for this.
HSC Board Challenge Method
RSC<SPACE>First 3 Letters of your Board<SPACE>Roll Number<SPACE>Subject Code
Example : RSC DHA 343534 101
Now, send the SMS to 16222 Number.
Step 2, In reply 150 taka will be deducted from your balance and you will get a Pin Number.
Note: If your information is right, you must confirm the application.
Then, again type
RSC<SPACE>YES<SPACE>Pin Number<SPACE>Contact Number
Send the SMS to 16222 Number.
Example : RSC YES 63536 01750639688
Notice: If you want to more subject, then you should use (,) for each subject later.
Higher Secondary All Subject List with Code
HSC Board Challenge Result
Students who will challenge board for their result can check their result online and offline. Both of the result checking method has discussed here. So, you must take a look here and get your information.
Check HSC Re-Scrutiny Result
The result will publish 15 days later from your application date. Whenever, you have completed the application via Teletalk operator, you must be given your contact number. If your result change, you will be notify via a mobile SMS on your mobile number. However, most of the students do not believe it and they are looking for the Re-Scrutiny online. So, you can also check your result from online. The method is very easy. Lets do it now.
- Firstly, visit on your Education board official website where you have participated in HSC exam.
- Then, select the Notice Board where you will find Re-Scrutiny.
- Get the file and search your Roll Number from the list.
We hope that your result will be changed. Otherwise your result will not change, you have to satisfied with your previous result. Thank you.